Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)

You must nominate an occupation from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) if you are nominated by a State or Territory Government, a direct entry stream Employer Nomination Scheme visa, a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa or a Training and Research Visa (Subclass 402).

Applicants who require a skills assesment as part of their visa application must contact a relevant assessing authority directly to obtain a skill assessment. The assessing authority will provide all necessary applications forms and associated information relating to the assessment.

There will be a charge by the assessing authorities for the assessment.