Free PTE-IELTS Workshop Every Wednesday From 5:30 P.M. - 6:30 P.M. Click Here To Apply

The South Australian government has announced that people resident in South Australia can now register their relationships with the state. Registering a relationship this way means that you can sponsor someone on a partner visa even if you have been living together for less than 12 months.

You can also register relationships in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and the Australian Capital Territory.

If you’re interested in a partner visa, get in touch today on 08 6161 9239.