Free PTE-IELTS Workshop Every Wednesday From 5:30 P.M. - 6:30 P.M. Click Here To Apply

Accountants, engineers and IT specialists don’t have an easy pathway to PR anymore, but the demand for trade skills in Australia is always high. If you have qualifications or experience in a trade skill, you might be eligible to come to Australia either through independent skilled migration or state sponsored migration. You will need at least three years of experience after your qualification, or six years total if you don’t have a qualification.

If you’re studying a trade qualification in Australia, the pathway is very simple. You can get your skills assessment through TRA’s Job Ready Program, which only requires one year of supervised employment after you finish your certificate or diploma. You will then be in a good position for skilled migration to stay in Australia.

If you’re interested in skilled migration or trade qualifications, contact us today on 08 6161 9239.