The main objective of this article is to identify the reasons behind Studying in Australia and also the decision making process i.e. what should be your decision, as far as it concerns to studying in which country that would be beneficial to your career.

You need to first identify your goal i.e. award based education or non-award based course and the objective i.e. subject of course, duration of course and post-study plans. Once you identify this, it will be very easy for you to identify the correct visa type under which you should apply. This will straight forward help you with your decision making process. There are multiple types of options which you can Study in Australia. Some of you might also be confused about why you should move ahead Studying in Australia. Confusions such as why not Study in Canada or why not Study in United States or Why not Study in United Kingdom. So, the answer is very simple. First reason is that these countries have a very complex visa process which wastes the time and money of applicant. Earlier it was easy to move to United States and United Kingdom for study, but not anymore.

Secondly the post study work options are very limited in other countries in comparison to Australia. Third reason is the PR process is complex and not easy to obtain in other countries, whereas it’s very easy and fast in Australia. That’s one of the reasons why Australia has third highest number of international students in the world. Apart from this, Australia has 8 out of 100 in the top universities list, across the world. The varieties of courses are enormous in Australia. Australia ranks on top with over 22000 courses and 1100 reputed institutions. Australia has 5 of the best 30 cities across the world, which is ranked for students according to affordability, lifestyle, climate, culture, employer activity and quality of life. It’s very expensive to study in United States and United Kingdom. So, that’s the answer to your question: Why Study in Australia in comparison to other nations.

Finally, students who studied from Australian Universities and/or Australian Institutions; many of them are today’s bright stars. There are 15 Nobel Prize Laureates alone from Australia. Any type of course whether it’s engineering, medical science, art, craft, agriculture or any other subject is available for study at numerous Australian Universities and Institutions.