Make Canada your Home
- Earn in Dollars
- Free education for Children
- Medical benefits
- Better Healthcare
Immigration to Canada
Canada is a country that cares for its residents. It has the positive immigration policies in the world. Canada has been consistently chosen by many entities, including the UN, as the best country to live in. It has also been chosen as the second best country, overall. With a stable government and growing economy, Canada has become one of the most popular countries to work, study and to live permanently.
Canada noted in a survey that the average salary of a Canadian is even more than that of a U.S.A counterpart. Hence with much better social benefits, a growing economy, the best multi-cultural society, and with its promising policies on immigration, Canada, as always, happens to be a promising country in terms of future. The Healthcare and University tuition fees are also low, when compared with other developed nations.
Benefits of permanent residency in Canada?
- Healthcare – Canada has a public funded healthcare, which offers free healthcare services to all citizens, regardless of medical history or personal income of an individual.
- Education – The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) rated the Canadian education system among the top countries. With the tuition fees lower than the U.S, studying in Canada has been the perfect choice for many students.
- Good Lifestyle- Canada enjoys a progressive lifestyle, thanks to multiculturalism. The fact that Canada adopted multiculturalism as a policy, and was the first country to do so, speaks a lot about it. By guaranteeing equal rights and respecting all cultures, Canada has made sure to get the best out of all of them.
- friendliness- Canadians love their country and the regions. English and French are the highly spoken languages in the country. Due to its diverse culture, the people are known to be very friendly, polite and community oriented.
- Stable Economy – Canadian economy is substantially stable, gaining the country a secured position amongst the top ten economies of the world. With dominance obtained from the service industries, it is growing steadily. It is also a member of OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development). With vast lands and abundant natural resources, Canada has one of the most stable economy in the world. The GDP being as high as $1.82 trillion, it is highly influenced by the service industry.
Canada Express Entry
Express Entry is not an immigration program in itself, but rather a system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to select candidates for immigration to Canada using the following economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (formerly the Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (formerly the Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- Canadian Experience Class
- A portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs
What Express Entry does for candidates?
- Gets you to Canada quicker
- Links you with employers
- Cuts down on paperwork
Express entry is one of the fastest and one of the most secure ways to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency. It is an online system implemented and operated by the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Express Entry program provides a more accurate and transparent way of selecting eligible candidates and ease the process for the applicants.
How it Works?
To apply for Express Entry program, the first step to be taken should be to determine your eligibility for one of the above-mentioned programs. Our Team of Red Earth Migration will review your profile and let you know whether or not you may be eligible.
Candidates for Canadian permanent residence who are eligible for one of the federal economic immigration programs make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online profile. They provide information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other personal information. It is very easy to enter in Express Entry program. Prospective candidates are required to complete an online application form.
Candidates in the Express Entry pool are ranked according to the Comprehensive Ranking System, which ranks candidates under the following components:
- Core human capital factors;
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors, if applicable;
- Skill transferability factors; and
- Factors relating to a provincial nomination, qualifying offer of arranged employment, Canadian study experience, a sibling in Canada, and/or French language ability.
- There is a total of 1,200 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
The Government of Canada selects candidates from the Express Entry pool according to their ranking. Accordingly, it is in a candidate’s best interests to strive to improve his or her ranking in the Express Entry pool in order to maximize his or her chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.
Provincial Nominee Programs
Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
The new Expression of Interest system replaced the “first-come, first-served” application process for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
Applicants who wish to reside in any of the regions in the Quebec province, has to apply through this visa. Similar to other programs, the applicant is assessed for economic stability, after immigrating to the region. The government of Quebec will be responsible for this program, which is also known as Regular Skilled Worker Program. Elected individuals will obtain a certificate known as the Quebec Selection Certificate, which is essential for the Canadian Permanent Residential Visa. Quebec immigration candidates in the Quebec Expression of Interest Bank who meet the requirements, cut-off thresholds and passing scores for the program will be considered for selection.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
Applicants who wish to immigrate to the Manitoba province, should apply through this program. The province identifies the skills and jobs that are in demand, and applicants with such skills can apply through MPNP. The applicants can apply either through the Express Entry or outside it. Three major streams to apply to this program are:
Skilled Worker – The applicant has to apply with an Expression of Interest. The program ranks each applicant and selects the applicants with best scores.
Business Investor – The applicant, who wishes to invest in a business in the province, should apply with the Expression of Interest and after assessing all the applicants, best applications are welcomed.. Modern Community Driven Immigration Initiative –Modern, a small city in the province is inviting applicants for a number of skilled occupations, on a permanent basis, through this program.
Prince Edward Island Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program
Through this program, prospective applicant with the skills and experience selected by the province may receive a Prince Edward Island Provincial Nomination Certificate, after provincial nomination, applicant has to fulfil the requirements set by the Province after which they can apply for Canadian permanent residence with the Government of Canada.
Candidates who are eligible to enter the Express Entry pool and are interested in living and working in Prince Edward Island may apply to the PEI PNP Express Entry Category. Eligible applicants may benefit from processing times of six months or less. The PEI PNP does not guarantee that all Express Entry profiles submitted will be reviewed or accepted
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is one of provincial nominee program of Canada. The SINP is Saskatchewan’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Saskatchewan provincial nomination certificate, after which they can apply for Canadian permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The SINP accepts applications under the following categories:
- International Skilled Worker Category
- Saskatchewan Experience Category
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category
- International Skilled Worker Category
The measurement of applicants is based on the point system and can be nominated under one of three sub-categories:
International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
This sub-category is for skilled workers with a skilled job offer from a Saskatchewan employer.
International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
This sub-category is for skilled workers who have experience in one of Saskatchewan’s in-demand occupations. A minimum score of 60 points out of 100 is needed to apply under an SINP International Skilled Worker (ISW) sub-category.
International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry
This sub-category enables the province to nominate individuals who are already in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool and have skilled work experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Certificate.
The NSNP accepts applications under the following immigration streams:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Entrepreneur Stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
Canada Business and Investment Immigration Visas
Dreaming of starting your own business and investing in a business opportunity that fits your criteria as an entrepreneur?
Do you have a professional skill, such as accounting, marketing, management consulting, or conducting scientific research?
If so, you might consider starting a small business in which you sell your own knowledge and expertise as human capital. Starting a business or a franchise is hard work and requires desire and commitment to succeed. We know that in a tough economy, it can be even harder to have that freedom and become your own boss. Automobile, catering, cleaning, day care services, consulting business, internet marketing, PR agencies Beauty saloons, e-commerce business, Financial services, marketing, interior designing, graphic designing etc. are some sectors which has huge potential in Canada.
With Canada Business Opportunities, your dream can become a reality. Canada presently is one of the most welcoming and accommodating countries in the world with immigrants coming from all across the world to reside and start their businesses there. As an immigrant in Canada looking to start a business, there are several business opportunities available to you if you choose not to work for any organization.
Why Start a Business in Canada?
- It is a known fact that Canada provides the ideal platform provides the ideal platform for aspiring entrepreneurs to start and grow their business to become a global brand.
- Canada presently enjoys strong economic growth
- Business owners enjoy low taxes and low business costs.
- Canada offers a platform that gives room for excellence in researching and innovation
- you will enjoy top quality lifestyle as an entrepreneur in Canada
- you can constantly update your skill
- live and enjoy in pollution free environment
- Great opportunities in multiple sectors.
- Business friendly environment with large scope of growth
Business immigration offering permanent admission to Canada comprise of the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP), Quebec Entrepreneur program, Employed, several Provincial Nominee Entrepreneur programs, and the Federal Start-Up Visa program.
While the various entrepreneur and self-employed programs are aimed at individuals with a mid-range personal net worth who intend to establish and operate a business in Canada, the investor programs are suited for high net worth individuals who wish to make a passive investment with no obligation to establish a business.
After a period of time, applicants may qualify for permanent residence under a suitable immigration program.
The main aim of Business visa is to attract imminent business individuals, by offering them permanent residence. In return, the government makes sure that such individuals are an asset to the Canadian economy.
Applicants for business visa include venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals who are non-Canadians, and their involvement would boost the Canadian economy.
The government has rolled out this program to encourage entrepreneurship in Canada. This encourages individuals who have experience in running a successful business and who intend to own and run a business creating new jobs to boost the economy.
Basic Criteria for Application:
- The applicant should acquire a minimum of 33.3% of shares in a Canadian company and should manage it.
- The business should create a minimum of one new job offered to a Canadian Citizen.
- The minimum worth of such applicants should be CAD $300,000/-.
Business Visitor Visa
This visa is offered to foreign individuals to visit Canada for a short duration, for conducting business meetings. Individuals who wish to visit Canada, to engage in international business activities without affecting the Canadian labour market can apply through this program.
Basic Criteria for Application:
- The applicants must provide their source of income and their work place outside Canada.
- They are granted the visa for not more than 6 months of stay if they can prove that their profits are emerging from outside Canada, and that they plan to leave as soon as their reason of visit is terminated.
- The applicants should not pose any criminal or security risks to Canadians.
Family Immigration to Canada
Canada strongly believes in family reunification and they have the most liberal policies for family immigration amongst the developed nations. To help citizens and residents of Canada to reunite with their families, Canadian government offers a number of visas.
Necessities for such visas are that the applicant should be a Canadian and should be above the age of 18. The applicants held responsible for the relatives who are offered Canadian resident visas. Some of the most popular visas are –
Any Canadian citizen can sponsor a visa for their partner. The applicant should be of 18 years or above, and should prove the relationship to sponsor this visa.
The application process includes two steps. First is – both the applicant and his partner simultaneously need to apply for the visa. Second is – the partner who arrives on such visa, cannot sponsor a new partner for the period of 5 years.
- Visa Subclass :
- Length of stay :
- Cost :