Migration Agent Perth Contact
Red Earth Migration Agent Perth
Phone: (08) 6161 9239
Mobile: 0410 755 603
Web Site: https://redearthmigration.com.au/
Contributory Parent Visa
This temporary subclass 173 visa lets a parent of a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen stay temporarily in Australia.
- Be sponsored by an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Australian Permanent resident or Eligible New Zealand, citizen
- Meet the balance-of-family test
- Meet all visa conditions and follow Australian law
With this Visa, You Can
- Live in Australia for up to 2 years
- Work and study in Australia (you will not receive government support)
- Enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
- Apply for a permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
The visa is granted with multiple entry. You can travel outside Australia and return as many times as you want within two years.
This visa costs from AUD 31,930. There is an additional charge for each family member who applies with you. You pay for this visa in 2 instalments. Pay the first instalment when you apply. Pay the second instalment when the Ministry of Home Affairs asks you. You might also have to pay other costs for health checks, police certificates and biometrics.
You can be inside or outside Australia when you apply for the visa. You must be outside Australia when we decide on your application. If you apply in Australia, any family members who apply with you must also be in Australia, but not in immigration clearance, when you apply. If you apply outside Australia, any family members who apply with you must also be outside Australia when you apply.
You can include members of the family unit in your application when you apply. You will be required to include details of all your family members, whether they are migrating or not, when you fill out the application form. If you have a partner, include their details in your application even if they are not applying for the visa with you. Family migration visas are in high demand. It might take several years for this visa to be granted.
The Department of Home Affairs will digitally link your visa to your passport. You will not get a label in your passport.
Contributory Parent Visa
This permanent Subclass 143 visa lets a parent of a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident of Australia or eligible New Zealand citizen move to Australia.
- Be outside Australia when we decide your application
- Have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Permanent resident or Eligible New Zealand citizen, unless you are applying for the Retirement Pathway
- Meet the balance-of-family test, unless you are applying for the Retirement Pathway
- Have an Assurance of Support, unless you are applying for the Retirement Pathway
With this Visa You Can
- Move to or stay in Australia as a permanent resident
- Sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
From AUD 47,755