Skilled Independent Visa- Subclass 189
This Visa is a point tested stream Visa (Subclass 189) which allows the international skilled workers to live, work and study in Australia with up to 5 years. It is mainly designed for an applicant who have no sponsorship from the Australia employer, Australia Government, and also have no relatives or family members in Australia. This a points based Skilled visa, the points are based on Age, Education, Work Experience and English Language ability and other factor such as spouse skills.
Benefits of this Visa:
- Live, study and work anywhere in Australia Indefinitely.
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- Apply for Citizenship if eligible
- Sponsor your family or relatives.
- Can move to Australia along with your family.
Process Of 189:
189 Visa Eligibility:
- Must be under 45.
- Have an occupation on the relevant Skilled occupation list
- Have a suitable skill assessment.
- Meet the Points criteria of minimum 65 points.
- Have at least competent English Language Skills.
- Must be invited Immigration department before lodging a visa.
- Meet the health requirements and character requirements.
For more information regarding Permanent Residency in Australia, get in touch with our team of experts at Red Earth Migration.
You can book and appointment with our consultant by sending an email to email@example.com or call us at (08)6161 9239 / 0410 755 603.