Protection Visa - Subclass 866
Protection visa (866) is for refugees who want shelter because of fear of persecution in their home country such as:
- Political opinions
- Membership of a Special Social Group
To be granted this visa, the applicant must be found to engage Australia’s protection obligations because they either:
- Are a refugee as defined by the Refugee Convention
- Meet the Complementary Protection criteria in the Australian Migration Act 1958
Benefits of visa
- Live and work in Australia as a permanent resident
- Access to Medicare (Australia’s Health Care Plan) and Centrilink Services
- You are on a valid visa in Australia and are not through illegal sea or unauthorized airborne arrivals
- You meet Australia’s protection obligations
- You are claiming for the safety of Australia
- You have proof of being a refugee defined by the Refugee Convention or fulfills the Supplemental Protection Standards in the Australian Migration Act, 1958
- You have not been prohibited from filing a Security Visa application
- You satisfy the minister that the purpose of obtaining a visa is in the national interest.
- You meet health and character requirements
You can include the following members in your visa application:
- Your partner (married or actually)
- Dependents of you or your partner
- Other qualified dependent relatives
For a visa application fee, please contact us.
At Red Earth Migration, our knowledge and expertise has helped thousands of customers to prepare the case according to updated immigration laws and boost the chances of approval for the visa. Being in the industry from several years, we have always provided professional services on time and have proved our expertise again and again.
Whether you are overwhelmed by complications in your case, not sure about the appropriate visa options or need assistance for the necessary documents, just leave us a line, our migration agent can reach you at any time with the best possible solution.
|Length of stay:
From Aud 35