When you apply for Partner Visa whether onshore or offshore it is actually two visa applications at the same time. The first application is for Temporary Partner Visa, valid for two years and after two years you will be required to complete the permanent partner visa application. The second visa application is for a 5-year permanent partner visa. You can travel to and from Australia as many times you want for the visa duration from the date of visa grant and eventually be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship.
- Study, Work and Stay in Australia for 5 years
- You can attend the free English Language Classes provide by the Adult Migration English Program, if eligible
- After at least 1 year in Australia on a permanent visa you eligible you can apply for Australian Citizenship,
- You can sponsor family members or relatives to visit Australia
- You can sponsor your parents to come to Australia on a Parent Visa.
- Get enrolled in Australia’s public Healthcare Scheme.
- You must be in a spousal relationship for at least 2 years with your sponsor
- Not had a Visa cancelled or application refused.
- Meet the relationship requirements.
- If the applicant or the members applying for the visa owe Australian Governments money, all the debts must have paid before applying for the visa.
- Meet Character requirements and health requirements.
Red Earth Migration can help apply for the right visa for you. To know more, please visit Red Earth Migration to meet our team of experts. To book an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us at (08) 6161 9239