Students can apply for starting two or more courses on their student (sub-class 500) visa where there is a clear progress from one course to another. This course is known as Packaging.
The last course you will take as part of your package of course is your main (or principal) course of study. Your main course of study will be used to determine the obvious requirements of your financial and English language.
- Enrollment in the registered curriculum
You must first enroll in the CRICOS-registered course, or primary or high school program.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant
You will need to show that you are a real student who will complete his studies in Australia, comply with the visa conditions and normally return home after your study.
- Country and Provider Risk Model
Risk ratings apply to different education providers and to different passport countries.
- Regular Evidence Requirements: In this case you must provide proof of English language ability and finance.
- Streamlined evidence requirements: proof of English language ability or finance is usually not necessary
- English Language Ability
- IELTS: 5.5 Average
- TOEFL (Paper): 527
- TOEFL iBT: 46
- CAE (Cambridge): 162
- PTE (Pearson): 42
- OET (Occupational English Test): B Pass
- Financial requirements
- Proof of wealth to cover your studies for the first 12 months of your stay in Australia; Or
- Proof of taxable income of your parents or spouse for the last 12 months